Enjoy our beautiful camp at Sitatunga on the quiet side of town. Located 13 km out of Maun on the road to Ghanzi. A perfect stop over before transiting to Moremi or Windhoek. Large camping area, Chalet accommodation with private swimming pool or try our newly erected Meru Tents in the shady part of the camp. From Sitatunga our friendly staff can arrange various activities such as Scenic Flights, Helicopter Flights, Okavango Day Trips, Moremi Day Trips, Sunset Cruises or Horse riding on nearby Game Farm.
The campsite offers large well shaded areas with some powered sites and BBQ /Braai facilities. We also have access to the river for campsite residents only. The campsite has security guards employed on a full time basis.
Camping P115 per person per night (includes Government Bed Levy)
Camping P85 per child - 12 and younger (includes Government Bed Levy)
Rates valid to 31st December 2019
P700 per twin Tent
Our newly appointed Meru tents (sleep 2) with en suite toilets and open air showers are set in a shady spot at Sitatunga.
Inside the tent you find twin beds with Mosquito nets, bed side tables with a kettle and a fan. the back door is a zip up that leads out onto the en suite shower and ablutions.
Our chalets are simple but neat with ensuite ablutions and our famous open showers. They have ceiling fans and air conditioning for the hot summer months. You can also make use of the chalet swimming pool which is exclusively for the use of chalet guests.
P 750 per twin room per night
P 10 Government Bed Levy per person per night (additional charge)
- Camping: from Pula 115 per person including Government Bed Levies.
- Bar and Restaurant: Our restaurant offers great a great buffet (B,L,D) by reservation only.
- Group Meals.
- Free WiFi.
- Firewood, just ask on arrival and we will deliver to your campsite.
- Laundry service available.
- Ice blocks: available from the reception.
Prices vary with participant numbers, please ask and we will happily advise.
- Fixed wing scenic flights
- Helicopter scenic flights
- Day trips to Okavango Delta or Moremi Game Reserve
- Horse Riding
- Sunset Boat Cruises
- Mobile Safaris
- Okavango Day trip by Boat ( water levels and availability permitting)